Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello, World!

My plan is to completely ignore my long silence and immediately launch into everything that's been keeping me from blogging recently. K? K.

NEW JOB:
Long story short -- I hated my last gig. I love my new one. #HappyDance
This should totally go on my new desk.

NEW HOME:
Long story short -- Pete and I have not moved in yet. We're not leaving Cinnaminson. We have four (4!) bathrooms. #HappyPARADE
Our actual home. In all its beige-and-blue awesomeness.
NEW DRESS:
Long story short -- I found my wedding dress! And it's wasn't painful! And my sis and mom accompanied me and I didn't want to kill them. Win-win-win.
My dress TOTALLY looks like this. ON OPPOSITE DAY!
NEW MOH DUTIES:
My sissy is engaged, too! I'm her MOH and have been busy researching her May 2014 par-tay as well. #BarneyBags. 
Can YOU guess sissy's color palate?
Too. Many. CHANGES! All good, though. Oh -- that reminds me, I'm supposed to design/order our Save the Dates this morning. #MoneyHemorrhage.

Have you ever been through so many life changes in so few weeks? My head is spinning... with excitement!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment