Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

So THIS Thing's Back in Stock...


Vintage Pear Swarovski Crystal Hair Pin...
Of course, the Etsy designer who makes it gets some pear-shaped pins back in stock JUST when I'm literally, completely tapped out of wedding funds. Between the holidays, several winter neph birthdays, wedding crap (did some b-maid gift buying after Christmas) and bi-annual car insurance (which always comes due in December because I'm a dummy,) I've never seen my credit card balance so high, and Pete and I are in the midst of a house hunt, which adds lots of lovely financial pressure...

My hairstylist cousin (who'll craft my look on Nov. 8) says I should just GET IT NOW! But at around $75 after shipping, I'm hesitant.

What should I do? I think I may NEED this thing to walk down the aisle. It's calling my name. And I KNOW I won't find anything more perfect. The designer's made only 4... so I need to decide quick... ugh.

In other news, crap generally sucks around here, and with luck we'll make a big move soon! Happy 2013 aka THE YEAR WE GET MARRIED!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment